What are the most popular wedding first dances?
Slow and romantic, upbeat and fast faced or a surprise group performance. These are the UK's most popular first dances at weddings.
Ever wondered what the most popular first dances are at weddings? We've compiled the top tracks used for couples to dance to as they reach the dance floor and the wedding party kicks in to full swing.
Hitched.co.uk recently complied the most popular 282 tracks used for weddings in the UK, we've brought together the top ten tracks.
Here's our 6 of the best wedding cake makers in Bath.
1. I Don't Want To Miss A Thing - Aerosmith
2. Amazed - Lonestar
3. Wherever You Will Go - Charlene Soraia
4. Iris - The Goo Goo Dolls
5. A Thousand Years (feat. Steve Kazee) [Part 2] - Christina Perri
6. I'm Yours - Jason Mraz
7. At Last - Etta James
8. Truly Madly Deeply - Savage Garden
9. Let's Stay Together - Al Green
10. Run - Leona Lewis